In the time it took to read this the following crimes took Place in the US!

0 +
Auto Theft
0 +
Dollar Loss

Ventura History

Ventura, California, emerges as a vibrant city esteemed for its unique charm and cohesive community atmosphere, nestled within Ventura County. Situated at a latitude of 34.2746° N and a longitude of 119.2290° W, Ventura sprawls across approximately 32 square miles, offering its residents a diverse selection of neighborhoods and attractions. Prominent postal codes include 93001, 93003, and 93004.

Ventura, California, boasts a rich and storied history that dates back centuries. Originally inhabited by the Chumash Native American tribe, the area witnessed Spanish exploration in the 18th century, with the establishment of Mission San Buenaventura in 1782. The mission served as a focal point for Spanish settlement and colonization efforts. Over time, Ventura evolved into a thriving agricultural community, with ranching and farming becoming integral to its economy. The arrival of the Southern Pacific Railroad in the late 19th century further facilitated growth and development, transforming Ventura into a bustling coastal city. In the 20th century, Ventura experienced significant urbanization and expansion, attracting residents and businesses alike. 

Today, traces of its rich heritage can be found in historic landmarks such as the Mission San Buenaventura and the Ventura County Courthouse, preserving the legacy of Ventura’s past while embracing its dynamic future.




Housing Units




Owner Occupied


Ventura emanates an energetic charm and lively atmosphere, home to approximately 108,467 residents who contribute to its vibrant essence. This coastal enclave celebrates a rich mosaic of cultures, evident in its diverse population spanning various age groups, with a median age of 40.4 years. Gender balance prevails, nurturing an inclusive community ethos.

Cultural diversity flourishes in Ventura, with a blend of backgrounds: 85.53% born in the United States, 9.32% born abroad, and 5.15% non-citizens. Family-centric lifestyles thrive, with 40% of residents under the age of 18.

Ventura’s housing landscape reflects its diversity, offering 38,971 units tailored to varied needs. Family households dominate, comprising 64.99% of the housing standard, while non-family households account for the remaining 35.01%. The community values homeownership, with 57% of units owner-occupied, leaving 43% available for rental.

Education serves as the cornerstone of Ventura’s identity, with 34% of residents holding college certificates or degrees, 26% possessing bachelor’s degrees, and 15% achieving master’s degrees. The workforce is predominantly skilled, with white-collar occupations encompassing 83.9%, while blue-collar workers make up the remaining 16.1%.

Ventura boasts a healthy economy, with an average annual household income of $98,772 and a median income of $87,552, ensuring economic stability and prosperity. 

Criminal history





Auto Theft




Camarillo is shielded by the vigilant Camarillo Police Department and Camarillo Fire Department, committed to ensuring the security and welfare of the community. Like many urban areas, Camarillo faces challenges related to property crimes such as burglaries and intruding.

Compared to neighboring regions, Camarillo boasts a crime rate significantly lower than the average US city. On average, a crime is reported every 2 hours 16 minutes in Camarillo. Homes lacking adequate security measures are at an increased risk, rendering them more susceptible to theft and intrusions. The annual crime rate in Camarillo stands at 32.39 incidents per 1,000 residents, with varying levels of criminal activity observed across different parts of the city. 

Crime rates in Camarillo exhibit significant variation across different areas. The south neighborhoods witness approximately 1,008 incidents annually, while the north part experiences only 113.

The total reported incidents of crime in the area amount to 2,779. Among these, there were 1 murder, 29 cases of rape, 70 instances of robbery, and 288 assaults, totaling 388 violent crimes. Property-related offences include 348 burglaries, 1,839 thefts, and 204 vehicle thefts, summing up to 2,391 property crimes.

Be proactive in safeguarding your Camarillo residence today! Don’t wait for criminal incidents to happen. Ensure the safety of your loved ones and your community’s well-being by investing in comprehensive security measures now.

Your security is “Alarm 1’s top priority”

 We can help protect your property with an efficient alarm and video surveillance system. Our Security Advisors can develop a security solution tailored to your needs to ensure your businesses and family’s safety. Burglaries can happen at any time of day or night, which is an unfortunate reality.

Our Licensed Affiliates have decades of experience installing video surveillance and alarm systems, and helping clients manage the security at their homes and businesses.

Request Info

Fill out the contact form and a Security Advisor will get back with you promptly and schedule a free estimate.