In the time it took to read this the following crimes took Place in the US!

0 +
Auto Theft
0 +
Dollar Loss



Glendale, California, operates under the vigilant watch of the Glendale Police Department and the Glendale Fire Department. Like many urban areas, Glendale encounters challenges related to property crimes such as burglaries and thefts. The limited availability of law enforcement resources, coupled with fluctuations in crime rates, worsens the vulnerability residents in Glendale may experience as potential targets of criminal offenses.

When compared to neighboring regions, Glendale’s crime rate is about the same as the average US city. On average, a crime is reported every 1 hour 14 minutes in Glendale. Homes without security systems are particularly susceptible, making them more attractive targets for burglaries. The annual crime rate in Glendale stands at 39.78 incidents per 1,000 residents, with varying levels of crime observed across different areas of the city.  

In Glendale, the southern parts experience a higher incidence of criminal activity, with approximately 2,870 reported cases per year. On the other hand, the northern part of Glendale exhibits fewer instances of crime, typically totaling only 144 cases in a typical year. Your probability of experiencing a crime in Glendale may range from 1 in 17 in the southwest neighborhoods to as low as 1 in 48 in the northeast region of the city.

The total reported crime in Glendale stands at 3,727 incidents. Among these, there were 18 cases of rape, 130 instances of robbery, and 135 reports of assault, resulting in a total of 283

violent crimes. Property crimes constitute the majority, with 486 reported burglaries, 2,545 thefts, and 413 vehicle thefts, amounting to a total of 3,444 property crime incidents. 

In Glendale, the safety of the community is of utmost importance. With property crimes such as burglaries and thefts on the rise, it is essential to remain alert and implement strong security measures. Take action now; don’t delay. Take proactive steps now to protect your home and loved ones in Glendale. Together, let’s ensure a secure and thriving community for generations to come. Secure your residence in Glendale with an alarm system and safeguard what’s truly important.





Auto Theft




GLENDALE Population

Glendale, California, epitomizes a harmonious blend of diversity and affluence, boasting a population of approximately 199,357 residents. The demographic makeup of Glendale reflects a balanced representation of various age groups, with a median age of 41.6 years. Gender distribution is nearly equal, with 52.53% of residents identifying as female and 47.47% as male.

Cultural diversity thrives in Glendale, contributing to a vibrant tapestry of community life. Among residents, 46.83% are US-born citizens, 35.57% are non-US-born citizens, and 17.6% are non-citizens. The city embraces family values, with 38% of residents under the age of 18.

The housing landscape in Glendale caters to diverse needs, offering 78,873 housing units with an average household size of 3. Family-oriented living is prevalent, with 66.39% of units being family households. Non-family households make up the remaining 33.61%, providing a range of living arrangements. Homeownership is prevalent, with 34.0% of units owner-occupied, while rentals account for the remaining 66.0% with an average monthly cost of $1,711. The housing mix in Glendale reflects a diverse range of ownership statuses, with 72.16% of units occupied with mortgages and 27.84% without mortgages. The median value of homes with mortgages is $882,900, showcasing the city’s robust real estate market and the value of homeownership within the community.

Education holds significant importance in Glendale, with 24% of residents holding college certificates or degrees. The workforce is predominantly white-collar, comprising 85.99% of the total, while blue-collar workers make up the remaining 14.01%. Entrepreneurs play a vital role in the economy, with 14.56% contributing to the workforce. Additionally, 65.89% of individuals are employed in private companies, and 12.11% in governmental institutions.

Glendale maintains economic stability, with an average annual household income of $106,268

and a median income of $74,488. The city stands as a beacon of prosperity, offering a variety of housing options, a strong commitment to education, and a flourishing economy driven by a skilled workforce.



Housing Units




Owner Occupied



Nestled in the heart of Los Angeles County, Glendale, California, is a shining example of elegance and refinement. Located at 34.1425° N latitude and 118.2551° W longitude, Glendale boasts prestigious zip codes ranging from 91201 to 91208. Spanning approximately 30 square miles, Glendale stands as a vibrant cultural and economic hub within the greater Los Angeles area, celebrated for its rich history and captivating allure.

Originally inhabited by indigenous peoples, Glendale’s storied past dates back to Spanish colonization in the late 18th century. The city experienced significant growth during the early 20th century, driven by the burgeoning entertainment industry and the allure of its charming neighborhoods. Landmarks such as Griffith Park and the Americana at Brand have further elevated Glendale’s reputation as a symbol of sophistication and cultural richness.

Today, Glendale stands as a renowned destination, synonymous with luxury and opportunity. Its educational institutions, including the esteemed Glendale Unified School District, uphold a tradition of academic excellence. The city’s diverse community and thriving economy create an environment of inclusivity and advancement, attracting discerning residents seeking a high-quality lifestyle.

With its blend of elegance, cultural diversity, and entrepreneurial spirit, Glendale continues to evolve as a beloved urban retreat. From exploring Griffith Park’s scenic trails to dining at trendy eateries, Glendale offers residents and visitors alike a rich tapestry of experiences. Whether shopping along Brand Boulevard or immersing oneself in the city’s vibrant arts scene, Glendale welcomes all to indulge in its timeless charm and boundless allure.

Your security is “Alarm 1’s top priority”

 We can help protect your property with an efficient alarm and video surveillance system. Our Security Advisors can develop a security solution tailored to your needs to ensure your businesses and family’s safety. Burglaries can happen at any time of day or night, which is an unfortunate reality.

Our Licensed Affiliates have decades of experience installing video surveillance and alarm systems, and helping clients manage the security at their homes and businesses.

Request Info

Fill out the contact form and a Security Advisor will get back with you promptly and schedule a free estimate.