In the time it took to read this the following crimes took Place in the US!

0 +
Auto Theft
0 +
Dollar Loss

santa clarita Crime statistics

Santa Clarita, California, is safeguarded by the diligent efforts of the Santa Clarita Sheriff’s Station and the Santa Clarita Fire Department. Similar to many urban areas, Santa Clarita faces challenges associated with property crimes such as burglaries and thefts. The allocation of limited law enforcement resources and fluctuations in crime rates contribute to the potential vulnerability residents may face as targets of such crimes.

When compared to neighboring regions, Santa Clarita’s crime rate is slightly below the average for US cities. On average, a crime is reported every 5 hours 8 minutes in Santa Clarita. Homes without security systems are at a heightened risk, making them more attractive targets for burglaries. The annual crime rate in Santa Clarita stands at 19.50 incidents per 1,000 residents, with varying levels of crime observed across different areas of the city.

The western parts experience a higher incidence of criminal activity, with approximately 494 reported cases per year. Conversely, the northern part of Santa Clarita exhibits significantly fewer instances of crime, typically totaling only 1 case in a typical year. In Santa Clarita, the probability of becoming a crime victim fluctuates depending on the neighborhood. Residents in the northern neighborhoods may encounter a higher risk, with odds as high as 1 in 25. However, in the eastern part of the city, residents experience significantly lower risks, with odds as favorable as 1 in 67.

The total reported crime in Santa Clarita stands at 2,769 incidents. Among these, there were 40 cases of rape, 89 instances of robbery, and 231 reports of assault, resulting in a total of 360

violent crimes. Property crimes constitute the majority, with 361 reported burglaries, 1,687 thefts, and 361 vehicle thefts, amounting to a total of 2,409 property crime incidents. 

In Santa Clarita, ensuring the safety of the community is a top priority. With property crimes like burglaries and thefts presenting ongoing concerns, it is crucial to remain vigilant and implement comprehensive security measures.

Don’t wait until it’s too late. Take proactive steps now to safeguard your home and loved ones in Santa Clarita. Let’s collaborate to cultivate a secure and prosperous community for future generations. Safeguard your residence in Santa Clarita with an alarm system, ensuring the protection of your most valued assets.





Auto Theft





Santa Clarita, California, emanates a sense of comfort and sophistication, boasting a population of approximately 212,519 residents, representing a diverse cross-section of age groups with a median age of 36.6. The population distribution mirrors gender parity, with 50.2% identifying as females and 49.8% as males.

Diversity flourishes in Santa Clarita, showcasing a vibrant cultural mosaic where 78.19% of residents are US-born citizens, 14.3% are non-US-born citizens, and 7.51% are non-citizens. Family life thrives in this welcoming community, with 48%

of residents under the age of 18.

The housing landscape in Santa Clarita caters to diverse needs, offering 75,751

units with an average household size of 3. Family-centric living is prominent, with 75.87% of units being family households. Non-family households comprise the remaining 24.13% offering a variety of living arrangements. Among these households, 39.02% consist of families with children, while 60.98% are without children. Homeownership prevails, with 69.6% of units owner-occupied. Rentals make up the remaining 30.4%, with an average monthly cost of $2,003. The housing mix reflects a blend of ownership statuses, with 77.9% of units occupied with mortgages and 22.1% without mortgages. The median value of homes with mortgages is $601,800.

Education holds a paramount position in Santa Clarita, with 34% of residents holding college certificates or degrees, 26% with bachelor’s degrees, and 13% with master’s degrees. The workforce is predominantly white-collar, constituting 83.49% of the total, while blue-collar workers make up the remaining 16.51%. Moreover, 13,435 entrepreneurs contribute to the workforce, representing 12.18% alongside 64.32% of individuals employed in private companies and 15.68% in governmental institutions.

Santa Clarita maintains economic resilience, with an average annual household income of $128,588 and a median income of $106,166. Santa Clarita stands as an emblem of comfort and elegance, offering a wide range of housing options, a strong commitment to education, and a flourishing economy supported by a skilled workforce.



Housing Units




Owner Occupied


Santa Clarita History

Situated in the scenic expanse of northern Los Angeles County, Santa Clarita radiates a distinctive allure, embodying a seamless fusion of natural splendor and contemporary elegance. Positioned at 34.3917° N latitude and 118.5426° W longitude, this dynamic city boasts esteemed zip codes stretching from 91350 to 91390. Encompassing approximately 62 square miles, Santa Clarita stands as a cultural and economic nucleus within the greater Los Angeles region, celebrated for its charm and storied heritage.

With a history rooted in the presence of indigenous communities, Santa Clarita’s rich tapestry unfolds from Spanish colonization in the late 18th century. Over time, the city experienced exponential growth, fueled by its strategic location and diverse industries. Landmarks such as Six Flags Magic Mountain and the Valencia Town Center have cemented Santa Clarita’s reputation as a hub of entertainment and leisure.

Presently, Santa Clarita stands as an esteemed destination, synonymous with warmth and opportunity. Its educational institutions, including the renowned William S. Hart Union High School District, uphold a legacy of academic excellence and innovation. The city’s vibrant community and robust economy create an environment of inclusivity and advancement, attracting ambitious individuals in pursuit of a fulfilling lifestyle.

With its harmonious blend of natural beauty, cultural diversity, and entrepreneurial vigor, Santa Clarita continues to flourish as a cherished urban haven. Whether exploring the breathtaking vistas of Vasquez Rocks or savoring culinary delights at local eateries, Santa Clarita offers residents and visitors alike an enriching tapestry of experiences. Whether it’s embracing outdoor adventures, immersing oneself in artistic endeavors, or engaging in community festivities, Santa Clarita extends an invitation to all to partake in its boundless charm and enduring allure.

Your security is “Alarm 1’s top priority”

 We can help protect your property with an efficient alarm and video surveillance system. Our Security Advisors can develop a security solution tailored to your needs to ensure your businesses and family’s safety. Burglaries can happen at any time of day or night, which is an unfortunate reality.

Our Licensed Affiliates have decades of experience installing video surveillance and alarm systems, and helping clients manage the security at their homes and businesses.

Request Info

Fill out the contact form and a Security Advisor will get back with you promptly and schedule a free estimate.