In the time it took to read this the following crimes took Place in the US!

0 +
Auto Theft
0 +
Dollar Loss

Beverly Hills

Beverly Hills, California, epitomizes luxury and sophistication, located in the heart of Los Angeles County. Situated at 34.0736° N latitude and 118.4004° W longitude, its prestigious zip codes range from 90210 to 90212. Spanning approximately 5.71 square miles, Beverly Hills stands as a cultural and economic epicenter within the greater Los Angeles area, renowned for its opulence and illustrious history.

Originally inhabited by indigenous peoples, Beverly Hills storied past traces back to Spanish colonization in the late 18th century. The city experienced remarkable growth during the early 20th century, propelled by the burgeoning entertainment industry and the allure of its lavish estates. Institutions like the Beverly Hills Hotel and Rodeo Drive further elevated Beverly Hills’ status as a symbol of affluence and glamour.

Today, Beverly Hills stands as a world-renowned destination, synonymous with luxury and exclusivity. Its educational institutions, including Beverly Hills High School and Beverly Hills Unified School District, uphold a tradition of academic excellence. The city’s affluent community and thriving economy foster a sense of prestige and opportunity, attracting discerning residents seeking the epitome of upscale living.

With its blend of elegance, cultural richness, and entrepreneurial spirit, Beverly Hills continues to evolve as an iconic urban oasis. From shopping along Rodeo Drive to dining at acclaimed restaurants, Beverly Hills offers residents and visitors alike an unparalleled experience of luxury and sophistication. Whether indulging in its high-end boutiques, exploring its exquisite architecture, or reveling in its vibrant social scene, Beverly Hills invites all to bask in its unparalleled charm and timeless allure.




Housing Units




Owner Occupied


Beverly Hills, California, exudes luxury and sophistication, home to approximately 33,709 residents, representing a diverse range of age groups with a median age of 46.9. The population is evenly split across genders, with a slight majority of 53.23% being females and 53.23% males.

Diversity thrives in Beverly Hills, showcasing a rich cultural tapestry where 61.78% of residents are US-born citizens, 28.49% are non-US-born citizens, and 9.73% are non-citizens. Family life thrives in this upscale community, with 41% of residents under the age of 18.

The housing landscape in Beverly Hills caters to various needs, offering 17,077 units with an average household size of 2. Family-oriented living is prevalent, with 55.75% of units being family households. Non-family households make up the remaining 44.25% providing a diverse array of living arrangements. Of these households, 24.14% consist of families with children, while 75.86% are without children. Homeownership is prevalent, with 43% of units owner-occupied. Rentals make up the remaining 57%, with an average monthly cost of $2,675. The housing landscape reflects a mix of ownership statuses, with 63.97% of units occupied with mortgages and 36.03% without mortgages. The median value of homes with mortgages is $2,000,001, slightly higher than those without mortgages. 

Education holds a significant place in Beverly Hills, with 19% of residents holding college certificates or degrees, including 34% with bachelor’s degrees and 31% with master’s degrees. The workforce is predominantly white-collar, constituting 96.83% of the total, while blue-collar workers make up the remaining 3.17%. Additionally, 4,885 entrepreneurs contribute to the workforce, representing 32.29%, along with 56.41% of individuals employed in private companies and 6.72% in governmental institutions.

Beverly Hills maintains economic stability, with an average annual household income of $154,070 and a median income of $125,111.

Beverly Hills stands as a pinnacle of luxury and refinement, offering an array of upscale housing options, a strong dedication to education, and a thriving economy driven by a skilled workforce.

2024 CrimE history





Auto Theft




Beverly Hills, California, operates under the oversight of the Beverly Hills Police Department and the Beverly Hills Fire Department. Similar to many urban areas, Beverly Hills faces challenges associated with property crimes such as burglaries and home invasions. Limited police resources and fluctuations in crime rates contribute to the heightened vulnerability residents may experience as potential victims of such offenses.

When compared to neighboring regions, Beverly Hills’ crime rate is slightly higher than the average US city. On average, a crime is reported every 4 hours 43 minutes in Beverly Hills. Homes without security systems are notably at a higher risk, making them more likely targets for robbery. The annual crime rate in Beverly Hills stands at 46.14 incidents per 1,000 residents, with varying levels of crime observed across different areas of the city.

The southern parts experience a higher incidence of criminal activity, with approximately 363 reported cases per year. Conversely, the southwest part of Beverly Hills exhibits fewer instances of crime, typically totaling around 83 cases annually. In Beverly Hills, the probability of becoming a crime victim fluctuates depending on the neighborhood. Residents in the central neighborhoods may encounter risk of falling victim to crime as high as 1 in 13, whereas those residing in the southwest part of the city experience significantly lower risks, with odds as favorable as 1 in 35.

The total reported crime in Beverly Hills stands at 1,519 incidents. Among these, there were 8 cases of rape, 57 instances of robbery, and 89 reports of assault, resulting in a total of 154 violent crimes. Property crimes constitute the majority, with 269 reported burglaries, 986 thefts, and 110 vehicle thefts, amounting to a total of 1,365 property crime incidents. 

In Beverly Hills, the safety of the community is paramount. With property crimes like burglaries and thefts on the rise, it’s essential to remain vigilant and implement robust security measures. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Take action now to protect your home and loved ones in Beverly Hills. Together, let’s ensure a secure and thriving community for generations to come.

Protect your home in Beverly Hills with an alarm system. Ensure and safeguard what matters most.

Your security is “Alarm 1’s top priority”

 We can help protect your property with an efficient alarm and video surveillance system. Our Security Advisors can develop a security solution tailored to your needs to ensure your businesses and family’s safety. Burglaries can happen at any time of day or night, which is an unfortunate reality.

Our Licensed Affiliates have decades of experience installing video surveillance and alarm systems, and helping clients manage the security at their homes and businesses.

Request Info

Fill out the contact form and a Security Advisor will get back with you promptly and schedule a free estimate.